I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it includes my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, and stuff like that. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- Interview with Dan Hendrycks, Ph.D. student at UC Berkeley.
- My talk Demystifying Self-Supervised Learning for Visual Recognition got selected for SciPy Japan 2020. Here’s a brief outline of what I am going to be presenting.
- Our paper (collaboration with Aritra Roy Gosthipaty and Souradip Chakraborty) G-SimCLR: Self-Supervised Contrastive Learning with Guided Projection via Pseudo Labelling got accepted at ICDM 2020 for the Deep Learning for Knowledge Transfer (DLKT) workshop. The code is available here. The preprint is available here.
- Received the Google Open Source Peer Bonus Award. Here’s a related blog post (from the official Google Open Source Blog) jotting down the experiences that led to this honor.
- Spoke to Sara Hooker (Google Brain), with Tim Scarfe, and Yannic Kilcher at the Machine Learning Street Talk: bit.ly/sara_mlst.