I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it contains my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, etc. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- New work with Pin-Yu Chen (IBM Research): Vision Transformers are Robust Learners.
- New blog post with: Video Classification with Transformers.
- PyImageSearch made it to the top at this CVPR 2021 competition. Here’s the competition report.
- I will be serving as a program committee member for the Uncertainty & Robustness in Deep Learning workshop (ICML 2021).
- Our (with Pin-Yu Chen) tutorial on Practical Adversarial Robustness in Deep Learning: Problems and Solutions has been accepted for CVPR 2021. Details are available on this website.
To know about my projects, please refer to my GitHub profile.