I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it contains my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, etc. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- New work with Pin-Yu Chen (IBM Research): Vision Transformers are Robust Learners. Accepted to AAAI 2022.
- New work with Siddha Ganju (NVIDIA): Flood Segmentation on Sentinel-1 SAR Imagery with Semi-Supervised Learning. This work is based on our winning solution (first runners-up) submitted to this competition organized by the NASA Impact team. We also made it to four NeurIPS 2021 workshops: AI for Science: Mind the Gaps, Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning, Women in ML, and Machine Learning and the Physical Sciences.
- GauGAN for conditional image generation (joint work with Soumik Rakshit)
- New project with Chansung Park: Continuous Adaptation for Machine Learning System to Data Changes. Code is here and a blog post is here.
- Honored to have received the following awards: TensorFlow Top Contributor 2021, NeurIPS 2021 AI4Science Workshop Travel Grant. I owe the honor to my wonderful collaborators. Thank you for believing :)
To know about my projects, please refer to my GitHub profile.
Apart from the following blog posts, I try to contribute to other platforms in the form of writing. Please refer here for more details.