I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it contains my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, etc. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- New work with Pin-Yu Chen (IBM Research): Vision Transformers are Robust Learners.
- New work with Siddha Ganju (NVIDIA): Flood Segmentation on Sentinel-1 SAR Imagery with Semi-Supervised Learning. This work is based on our winning solution (first runners-up) submitted to this competition organized by the NASA Impact team.
- Collaborated with the TF-Hub team for porting JAX model weights of the new BiT-ResNet models to TensorFlow. Details are available here.
- PyImageSearch made it to the top at this CVPR 2021 competition. Here is the competition report.
- Materials of our (with Pin-Yu Chen) CVPR 2021 tutorial on Practical Adversarial Robustness in Deep Learning: Problems and Solutions have been made available here.
To know about my projects, please refer to my GitHub profile.