I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it includes my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, and stuff like that. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- Interview with Alexander (Sasha) Rush, Associate Professor at Cornell University.
- Worked on a project that showcases recipes to build a barebones image retrieval system. GitHub repository.
- New report on Understanding the Effectivity of Ensembles in Deep Learning (joint work with Ayush Thakur).
- Created the TF Lite variants of the EAST model for text detection from natural scenes and the TF Lite models are now available on TF Hub.
- Spoke to Tim Scarfe, Connor Shorten, and Yannic Kilcher at the Machine Learning Street Talk: https://bit.ly/ml-st-sayak.