I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it includes my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, and stuff like that. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- My talk Demystifying Self-Supervised Learning for Visual Recognition got selected for SciPy Japan 2020. Here’s a brief outline of what I am going to be presenting.
- Interview with Vincent Sitzmann, Postdoctoral Researcher at MIT.
- New blog post Unsupervised Visual Representation Learning with SwAV. This is a joint work with Ayush.
- New blog post (published from the official TensorFlow blog) How to Create a Cartoonizer with TensorFlow Lite. This is a joint work with Margaret.
- Spoke to Mathilde Caron (Research Assistant at Facebook AI), with Ayush Thakur, Tim Scarfe, and Yannic Kilcher at the Machine Learning Street Talk: http://bit.ly/mlst-mathilde.