I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it includes my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, and stuff like that. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- Our Manning liveProject (with Souradip Chakraborty) Summarize News Articles with NLP, Deep Learning, and Python is now available as a MEAP. The code lpsumnlp20 is always good for a 35% discount on the liveProject.
- Worked on a minimal implementation of SimSiam (Exploring Simple Siamese Representation Learning by Xinlei Chen & Kaiming He) in TensorFlow 2 - https://github.com/sayakpaul/SimSiam-TF.
- Collaborated on a multi-part tutorial series on Create Artistic Effect by Stylizing Image Background (joint work with ML-GDE Margaret Maynard-Reid and George Soloupis) - Part I, Part II, Part III.
- Worked on TensorFlow Lite variants of the MiRNet model that is capable of enhancing low-light images greatly. The project repository is available here.
- Spoke with Simon Kornblith (Google Brain) at the Machine Learning Street Talk (with Tim Scarfe and Yannic Kilcher).