I am Sayak Paul. This is my personal website and it includes my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, and stuff like that. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- Interview with Alexander (Sasha) Rush, Associate Professor at Cornell University.
- Wrote a Colab Notebook showing how to train a custom pets’ detector using the latest TensorFlow Object Detection API.
- Created different TF Lite models for performing semantic segmentation. These models are targetted for mobile devices. The models are now available on TF Hub.
- My co-authored book Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web with Anubhav Singh is now available.
- Will be mentoring for TensorFlow during Google Summer of Code 2020.