I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it includes my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, and stuff like that. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- New blog post: Self-supervised contrastive learning with SimSiam.
- Open-sourced my implementation of Generalized ODIN here. It’s a framework to detect out-of-distribution samples without exposing a network to outliers during its training.
- Open-sourced my implementation of Sharpness-Aware Minimization (SAM) here. SAM is proposed in Sharpness-Aware Minimization for Efficiently Improving Generalization.
- Open-sourced my experiments on Adaptive Gradient Clipping (AGC) here. AGC is proposed in High-Performance Large-Scale Image Recognition Without Normalization.
- Our (with Pin-Yu Chen and Dipanjan Sarkar) tutorial on Practical Adversarial Robustness in Deep Learning: Problems and Solutions has been accepted for CVPR 2021. Details are available on this website.