This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- Our tutorial “Foundational Robustness of Foundation Models” has been accepted to NeurIPS 2022. Check out the website for more details.
- Excited to be speaking at PyTorch Conference on Millisecond-level latencies for NLP models in PyTorch.
- Released the TensorFlow port of MAXIM, a shared vision backbone capable of handling multiple low-level vision tasks: deraining, dehazing, deblurring, and more.
- New project with Chansung Park on an end-to-end semantic segmentation workflow. More details are here.
- New tutorial on VideoMAE fine-tuning.
To know about my projects, please refer to my GitHub profile.
Apart from the following blog posts, I try to contribute to other platforms in the form of writing. Please refer here for more details.