This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- We presented our tutorial “Foundational Robustness of Foundation Models” at NeurIPS 2022. Check out the website for more details.
- Released the TensorFlow port of MAXIM, a shared vision backbone capable of handling multiple low-level vision tasks: deraining, dehazing, deblurring, and more.
- New project with Chansung Park: Fine-tuning Stable Diffusion in KerasCV and TensorFlow. This project secured 2nd place in the first ever Keras Community Prize Competition organized by Google.
- New project with Chansung Park: End-to-End Pipeline for Segmentation with TFX, Google Cloud, and Hugging Face.
- Won my second ML Research Spotlight from Kaggle. Details are here.
To know about my projects, please refer to my GitHub profile.
Apart from the following blog posts, I try to contribute to other platforms in the form of writing. Please refer here for more details.