I am Sayak (সায়ক) Paul. This is my personal website and it contains my blog posts, coordinates, interviews, etc. Know more about me from here.
This site is built with fastpages, an easy to use blogging platform with extra features for Jupyter Notebooks.
- New work with Pin-Yu Chen (IBM Research): Vision Transformers are Robust Learners.
- New work with Siddha Ganju (NVIDIA): Flood Segmentation on Sentinel-1 SAR Imagery with Semi-Supervised Learning. This work is based on our winning solution (first runners-up) submitted to this competition organized by the NASA Impact team. NVIDIA featured this work in this blog post.
- New work with Soumik Rakshit: Large-scale multi-label text classification. As a part of this work, we also introduce a new dataset for multi-label text classification that can be found on Kaggle.
- Graph regularization for image classification using synthesized graphs (in collaboration with the NSL team at Google).
- New post from the GCP blog: Dual deployments on Vertex AI (joint work with Chansung Park).
To know about my projects, please refer to my GitHub profile.