I am Sayak (সায়ক). I am currently with PyImageSearch where I apply deep learning to solve real-world problems in computer vision and bring some of the solutions to edge devices. I am also responsible for providing Q&A support to PyImageSearch readers.
Previously at DataCamp, I developed projects (Predicting Credit Card Approvals and Analyze International Debt Statistics), and practice pools (Advanced Deep Learning with Keras (requires a login to see)) for DataCamp. Prior to DataCamp, I have worked at TCS Research and Innovation (TRDDC) on Data Privacy. There, I was a part of TCS’s critically acclaimed GDPR solution called Crystal Ball.
Off the work, I enjoy writing technical articles and talking at developer meetups and conferences. My subject of interest broadly lies in areas like Machine Learning Interpretability, Full-Stack Data Science.
- Deep Learning Associate, PyImageSearch (June, 2019 - present)
- Data Science Instructor, DataCamp (August 2018 - June 2019) (on contract)
- Software Engineer, TCS Research and Innovation (January 2018 - August 2018)
- Software Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services Limited (July 2017 - January 2018)
- Intern, CareerIn (Dec, 2016 - Feb, 2017) (intern)
Badges I proudly endorse:
An honour to be their son 🙂
- Tapas Kumar Paul
- Baby Paul