I am currently working at PyImageSearch on Computer Vision and Deep Learning. My projects span across a wide variety of topics including model optimization, generative modeling, CRNN architectures, and so on.
Previously at DataCamp, I developed projects (Predicting Credit Card Approvals and Analyze International Debt Statistics), and practice pools (Advanced Deep Learning with Keras). Prior to DataCamp, I worked at TCS Research and Innovation (TRDDC) on Data Privacy. There, I was a part of the cybersecurity research team working on TCS’s critically acclaimed GDPR solution called Crystal Ball.
My subject of interest broadly lies in the area of visual representation learning. I love open-source initiatives and currently, I am actively contributing to TensorFlow Hub and Keras Examples. Off the work, I like writing technical articles, working on applied Machine Learning ideas, and giving talks at developer meetups and conferences.
- Deep Learning Associate, PyImageSearch (June, 2019 - present)
- Data Science Instructor, DataCamp (August 2018 - June 2019) (on contract)
- Software Engineer, TCS Research and Innovation (January 2018 - August 2018)
- Software Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services Limited (July 2017 - January 2018)
- Intern, CareerIn (Dec, 2016 - Feb, 2017)
Badges I proudly endorse:
An honour to be their son 🙂
- Tapas Kumar Paul
- Baby Paul