I take the idea of learning and sharing very seriously and hence the existence of this page. I love to attend developer meetups, conferences, workshops and learn from them as much as I can. I sometimes talk on a range of topics that I love the most. All the slides of my talks/sessions can be found here.
Given by me:
- Presented our paper A CFS–DNN-Based Intrusion Detection System at International Conference on Communication Devices and Networking, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, June 3, 2017.
- Presented our paper A Comparative Study of Different Ensemble Learning Techniques Using Wisconsin Breast Cancer Dataset, at International Conference on Computer, Electrical & Communication Engineering, Techno India University, Kolkata, December 23, 2017.
- Co-presented our paper A Novel Transfer Learning-Based Missing Value Imputation on Discipline Diverse Real Test Datasets—A Comparative Study with Different Machine Learning Algorithms at International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security, University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata, February 23, 2018.
- Spoke on Cyclical Learning Rates for training Neural Nets at DevFest Kolkata, November 3, 2018.
- Conducted a hack-session on Cyclical Learning Rates at DataHack Summit (organized by Analytics Vidhya), Bangalore, November 23, 2018.
- Delivered talks on Introduction to BigQuery at GDG Kolkata Cloud Study Jam (Academy of Technology), Google Cloud Next ‘19 Extended - Kolkata on April 12 and April 19, 2019 respectively.
- Conducted a session on Ten Updates Introduced in TensorFlow 2.0 along with a short quiz at Google I/O Extended 2019, Kolkata, May 11, 2019.
- Conducted a session on Training neural nets: A methodical approach at ML/AR Developer Day organized by GDG Kolkata and DSC HIT (May 30, 2019).
- Conducted the same session but in a more detailed manner at ML With The Experts - GDG Kolkata Meetup (July 7, 2019).
- Spoke at Google I/O Extended 2019, Bhubaneswar on Ten Updates Introduced in TensorFlow 2.0, June 9, 2019. Also shared a few opportunities with the students (link to the Opportunities’ deck).
- Spoke at DevFest Kolkata 2019 about how to approach the process of model deployment, August 3, 2019. My talk was titled Connecting Flutter with TensorFlow 2.0. Link to the slides, video and the GitHub repository.
- Spoke at DevFest Jaipur 2019 (September 08, 2019) on Structuring Machine Learning Projects.
- Spoke at Explore ML Academy on Problem Framing and How to find data set and fairness practices, September 14, 2019, Hyderabad.
- Spoke at DevFest Bhubaneswar 2019 (September 22, 2019) on The Human Loop in Machine Learning.
- Spoke at DevFest Goa 2019 (September 29, 2019) on Training Neural Nets: a Hacker’s Perspective.
- Presented my work on Blood Cell Detection using TensorFlow Object Detection API at TensorFlow Roadshow, Bangalore (October 01, 2019). Deck: http://bit.ly/tf-roadshow-sayak.
- Remotely presented my work on Predicting Publisher’s Names from Hackernews Article Titles at Global GDE Summit (October 26, 2019). Video available here (Courtesy: Akshay Bahadur). Deck: http://bit.ly/GDESummit19.
- Remotely presented at Machine Learning Weekend, Turkey on Building data pipelines with tf.data (November 3, 2019).
- Presented at Kaggle Days Mumbai on On the learning dynamics of neural nets (November 30, 2019).
- Conducted a workshop on Applied Deep Learning using TensorFlow 2.0 and GCP (includes topics like data pipeline optimization, cyclical learning rates, mixed-precision training and so on) at Launchpad India Accelerator Bootcamp (December 12 - 13, 2019). Content available here: http://bit.ly/mlb-code-sayak.
- Spoke at DevLoop on Your first machine learning project, Ganpat University, Gujrat, India (January 04, 2020). Deck: http://bit.ly/dloop20. I have spoken about this topic at multiple occasions. A session recording is available here.
- Spoke at Improving machine learning model on Weights and Biases for better machine learning, Bangalore (February 08, 2020). Deck: http://bit.ly/blr-wb.
- Spoke at Sigma 2020 on Machine Learning: For the Community by the Community, Kolkata (February 12, 2020).
- Spoke at MENA Digital Days 2020 on Building data pipelines with tf.data. Deck here, session video here.
- Spoke for GDG Goa at an online event on Hello, TensorFlow. Deck here, session here.
- Spoke for GDG Pune and WTM Pune on Doing more with TensorFlow Lite, April 26, 2020. A session recording is available here (it was for the Deep Learning Salon hosted by Weights and Biases).
- Spoke for Global AI Hub, Turkey on Gotchas of Transfer Learning for Image Classification, May 01, 2020. A recording of the session is available here.
- Spoke on TensorFlow Hub: Models, Models, and Models for TFUG Hyderabad on May 03, 2020. Deck: http://bit.ly/tf-hub. A recording of the session is available here.
Co-organized by me:
- Full-Stack Data Science Workshop along with The Code Foundation and GDG Kolkata, Kolkata, January 19, 2019.
- DevFest Kolkata, August 3, 2019.
- TensorFlow All-Around Kolkata, August 31, 2019.
- Let’s Build, January 4, 2020.
- from tfug import kolkata, February 15, 2020.
- Kolkata Kreate, February 29, 2020.
Note: If you are interested to invite me as a speaker for your event, please get in touch by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in having me submit a CFP first, that is absolutely fine! Please don’t hesitate to ask that.